Karwachauth Special Makeup
Day 1 - Newlywed glowy make up
- Learn to give HD glass skin base.
- Learn to use your face oils and illuminators.
- Art of using cream contour and shape your face.
- Learn to create those perfect brows.
- Defined cut crease eyes using brown shades and shimmer and how to put lashes with ease.
- Subtle winged liner and lashes.
Day 2 - Ethnic special
- Learn the application of matte liquid foundation and how to blend it neatly.
- Create those beautiful glitter green eyes with a touch of pink and how to make your eyes look bigger.
- Art of applying the kajal neatly and how to keep it smudge-proof.
- How to apply matte lipstick smoothly without making your lips dry.
Day 3 - Maharani maroon bold look
- Learn to create a smooth finish base with an HD foundation.
- Learn to apply the deep contours at the perfect point of your face and how to blend them properly.
- Learn to create a perfectly golden and black smokey eye and its blending techniques.
- Learn to smoke out your lower lashline and complete the eye.
- How to flaunt the bold maroon lipstick.
Day 4 - Signature Karwa Chauth look
- Create satin full coverage base with foundation and concealer.
- Make those beautiful balanced brows using powder and cream products.
- Learn the application of glitters and signature liner with light lashes.
- Learn to place your nude blush and subtle contours on cheeks.
- Make your lips look fuller with nude lips.
Day 5 - Deep pink floral eyes
- Learn to do the cream base and how to set it for long hours.
- Learn to apply the soft blush /contour and how to balance it with your eye makeup and lipstick.
- Learn to create the gradation of pink color on eyes.
- Learn to apply lashes and how to apply liner on them.
learn to shape your lips with cream lipstick.
What you get:
1. Live Classes with Q&A
2. Completion certificate
3. Recordings of all the sessions
5. Active community on WhatsApp
Language: English & Hindi
Note: All classes will be conducted over the Zoom video app. Once the payment is made, you will be added to a Whatsapp group for all further communication about classes.
What is the cost?
It only costs Rs. 199 for the entire course + certificate + course recordings + access to a WhatsApp community for Q&A with the Trainer.
When does the course start:
Date - 19th Oct to 23rd Oct,
Time - 1:45 PM to 2:45 Pm
Timeline: 5 days
Duration: 45- 50 minutes
Where: Live on Zoom
How to Pay?
Google Pay or PhonePe or PayTm
9742062081 (Ayushi Sinha)
Customer care: 080-471-84665
You can directly buy from this page