Mehendi- Karwachauth special
Day 1: Learn the instrumental design mehndi.
- Learn the art of making classical musical instruments on hand.
- Learn the beautiful intricate rose and leaves.
- Finger filling with lines /grids and patterns.
- Learn to make different and attractive designs on fingers.
Day 2: All occasion special full backhand design.
- Learn to make a perfect pattern of spirals and leaves.
- Making of flowers and shapes.
- Learn to combine Arabic flower design and spiral pattern on backhand perfectly.
Day 3: Karwachauth special dulhan style mehndi.
- Learn the artistry of making beautiful karwachauth dulhan and her floral dress.
- Learn to make small perfect diyas.
- Learn beautiful lines, flowers, spirals.
- Learn to make proper scenery design of dulhan.
- Perfect finger filling and covering properly.
Day 4: Master the Artistry of bride and groom design.
- Learn the making of a couple of figures with mehndi.
- Learn to make perfect designs for brides lehnga with lines and filling.
- Making of the groom and his dress with filling.
- Learn all other designs like Wales /shading/grids patterns.
- Making of flower crown
Day 5: Trending mandala full backhand design.
- Learn to make a perfect Royal mandala design.
- Learn to balance the designs and it's symmetry
What you get:
1. Live Classes with Q&A
2. Completion certificate
3. Recordings of all the sessions
5. Active community on WhatsApp
Language: English & Hindi
Note: All classes will be conducted over the Zoom video app. Once the payment is made, you will be added to a Whatsapp group for all further communication about classes.
What is the cost?
It only costs Rs. 199 for the entire course + certificate + course recordings + access to a WhatsApp community for Q&A with the Trainer.
When does the course start:
Date - 12th Oct - 18th Oct
Time - 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Timeline: 5 days
Duration: 45- 50 minutes
Where: Live on Zoom
How to Pay?
Google Pay or PhonePe or PayTm
9742062081 (Ayushi Sinha)
Customer care: 080-471-84665
You can directly buy from this page