Tailoring (Janmashtami special)
DAY 1- Krishna and Radha Janmashtami special clothes
- Basics of Pattern Making for handmade vastra
- Stitching the pattern pieces together.
DAY 2- Traditional blouse design with pleated at hem sleeves (Pattern Making)
- Drafting the blouse and sleeves
- Explanation of Princess Panelled blouse variation and its basics
- Explanation on how to make the pattern
- Pattern cutting of blouse bodice along with sleeves
DAY 3- Traditional blouse design with pleated at hem sleeves (Stitching)
- Sewing of Upper bodice with princess panel attachment
- Attaching both the sleeves to the bodice.
DAY 4- Blouse design with darts and puff sleeves(Pattern Making)
- How to take measurements for the bodice and do drafting
- Explanation on how to put waist darts
- Draft for puff sleeves
- Pattern cutting of puff sleeves and upper bodice
DAY 5 - Blouse design with darts and puff sleeves(Stitching)
- Stitching of bodice with dart intakes
- Attaching sleeves to the bodice
- Giving finishing of neckline and hemline.
Date- 23rd Aug to 27th Aug,
Time- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
How to Pay?
Google Pay or PhonePe or PayTm
You can directly buy from this page
Kindly share a screenshot once the payment is made either in the group or on personal chat.
What you get:
1. Live Classes with Q&A
2. Completion certificate
3. Recordings of all the sessions
5. Active community on WhatsApp
Customer care : 080-471-84665