How To Start Your Baking Business B3
Instructed By Chef Sushil
Hindi & English
A deal you cannot miss!!! Your chance to become a baking entrepreneur at home. A 8 -week course on baking 🥳 You learn about soft rolls, tarts & flans, cold desert, french pastry, tea time cake, recipe costing, menu planning, and certification with perks like - live sessions, session recordings, free ebook & much more. Hurry, ENROL YOUR SEAT TODAY!!!!
This course includes
Let's explore the benefits of enrolling in this course.
Lifetime community access
Certificate of completion
Course study material
Lifetime recording access
Learn-by-doing with recorded classes
In 56 days, you will learn:
- Introduction of chef - Introduction of OTG
All About Bread
- Science behind bread - Understanding the role of ingredients in a recipe of bread - Knowing your baking tools & equipment related to bread - Learn how different baking tools & equipment have varied uses in a bakery - How to use them for different purposes > Practical - Panini Bread - Content play & Whatsapp catalog update
> Practical: - Making classic bread with different textures - Understand how the proportion of ingredients changes the final output. > Recipe Covered - Pre-ferment dough - Preparing brioche bun (Eggless & egg) - Preparing baguette Bread (Egg & eggless)
- Understanding the costing formula - Calculating recipe cost - Margin formulation - Inventory Management - How to create and maintain monthly inventory for baking material - What equipment to invest in depends on your business goal. - Creating your monthly business revenue goals. > Practical - Sourdough Starter - Multigrain bread
- Understanding the role of shortening in a tart - Knowing your Baking Tools & equipment related to tarts - Learn how different baking tools & equipment have varied uses in a bakery > Practical - Lemon Curd Tart - Learning lemon tart filling - Apple Pie
> Peach Tart > Mini strawberry start > Hand pies - Raspberry chocolate Extras : 10 Recipes for Tarts & Flans
- How to prepare your menu - How to analyse your menu - Learning types of menu - Recipe Costing > Knowing how to analyse ingredients quality > Understanding the costing formula. > Calculating recipe cost >Learning margin formulation - Practical - pies ( deep dish pies ) paneer - Recipe ( no bake pie )
- Science Behind dough - Understanding the role of ingredients in a recipe of cookies - Knowing your Baking Tools & equipment. - Learn how different baking tools & equipment have varied uses in a bakery. > Practical - Moulded cookies. - Centre filled cookies. - Extras - 25 recipes on cookies - Different methods of cookie making
- Preparing English tea cake - Preparing pound cake in tin, closed and opened - Preparing Brownie - Extra : 15 recipes on dry cake
- Packaging - Showing different packaging. - Showing different material. - Talking about choosing the right packing material. - Recipe Costing - Knowing ingredients quality. Understanding the costing formula, calculating recipe cost. > Practical : - Blondie (peach) - Classic madeleines
- Basics of GST - Why GST is imp - How to file a GST
- Science Behind puff - Understanding the role of ingredients in a recipe of layer pastry - Knowing your Baking Tools & equipment. - Learn how different baking tools & equipment have varied uses in a bakery > Practical - Making Puff dough
- Science Behind Croissant dough - Understanding the role of ingredients in a recipe of layer pastry > Practical - Classic French Croissant - Chocolate Croissants, marbled croissants - Extras: 10 puff dough based recipe
- Cinnamon roll - Danish pastry
Vegan & Sugar-Free
- Talking about vegan cooking, what ingredients define veganism, how to convert recipes to vegan, and what are the key ingredients of vegan - Vegan cookies - Sugar-free cookies
Gluten free cookies & macarons
- Learn how to set baking trends - Learn how to understand your customer needs - Macarons - Gluten-free cookies
- Learn how to make donuts
Science Behind Breads Understanding the role of ingredients in a recipe of cakes Knowing your Baking Tools & equipment. - Learn how different baking tools & equipment have varied uses in a bakery. Learning veg base sponge recipe Learning different icing and garnish cakes Practical - Sponge Making
Creme Cakes (1)
Learning different flavour - Butterscotch sauce - Coconut ganache - Coconut Cake
Social Media Class
- Setup your social media profile - The understanding digital world - A deep knowledge of top digital platforms like >Instagram >Facebook >Google my business > Whats app Bussiness
Modern Designer Cakes
- Understanding basic techniques behind layering - Making Faultline cake Extras - 10 Buttercream flavour recipe. - Types of Icing
Tier Cake Making
- Learning techniques of making tiered cakes - Learn how to handle tier cakes
- Learn food styling - How to use camera effects for better visuals - Learn brochure making
Chocolate Theory & Practical
- Basics of chocolate sponge - Understanding cocoa powder - Diffrent type of ganache
- Learn to make truffle cakes - Learn to make various garnishes
- What is fondant? - Difference between fondant and gum paste - Learn to make buttercream
- Learn to make fondant figurines - Learn about sugar lace techniques
- Get knowledge on sugar lace & royal Icing - Learn about brush embroidery - Detail demonstration of tier cake assembling
Introduction To Designing Tools
> Canva - Introduction to canva - mobile and desktop version - free and pro version > Introduction to editing features - inbuilt templates - How can we use and edit - How can we search for an apt template > Business Cards - Using template and creating your own designs - adding logo in business cards - Colour coordination and scheming > Menu Making - Templates and how to use - Festive and regular menus - How to make them attractive and elaborate at the same time
- Learn to make strawberry sphere entremet with various advanced techniques
- Learn to make baked and cold cheesecakes with flavour variations
Swiggy & Zomato class
- Learn all about swiggy & zomato
- Business Scaling with deeper research and execution techniques
- Lets experiment with browines
- All in cookie land
- Learn to make healthy cake in this do practice session session
Indian Flavour Desserts
- Bring out the flavour of your native place on your plates. - Let us celebrate Independence Day by representing the best of India from our local treasures of taste.
- What is Amazon, and how does it work for sellers? - How people got enrolled & have started getting orders already - Saheli & karigar programs, difference and explanation - Who all can get listed? - Types of goods that can be listed
- In this session, we'll be practicing baked snacks & munchies with chef.
Meet Your Instructors
You will be guided through your sessions by these instructors
Chef Sushil is a food technologist having more than 13 years of experience in baking. He runs bakery school by the name 'My Bakery School'. He has taught more than 11500 students. He strongly believes baking is a mixture of art & science that helps to make products perfect.
Conducted over 210+ Sessions
Teaches in English & Hindi
Rating of 5/5
15+ years of Experience
Taught over 300K+ students
What makes us different?
Let's see why you should choose us over others
We are a perfect match if you are
Who would like to explore recipes and techniques related to baking.
Anyone interested in upgrading their skill set and launching their own home bakery.
Those who are interested in becoming home bakers.
Small Business Owner
Those who are interested in mastering baking & strengthening their skills.
Online Certificates to Prove Your Skills
✅ Official and Validated
Get an official certificate that is validated and verified by Alippo
🎯 Share with ease
Feel free to share this with your friends, family and customers on Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram or in your resume
🏅 Gain recognition
Certificate with institution logo to enhance your credibility.
Take a look at what our customers have to say about our courses
Students loved this Course
1K+ Students loved it!
I have really grown with Alippo. Thank you for introducing such a huge variety of courses at such affordable prices!!
Very gud platform to learn and to gain knowledge verity of courses beautifully explained slove all your queries...thank u ..Allison u made it ..an affordable courses app...ladies go for it...trust me...u will loved it
amazing courses provided by team alippo you guys have amazing instructors thanks team alippo
Thank you team alippo for coming up with so many great courses I feel like I have graduated with my food degree over here thanks for the amazing platform
I am using this app from last 3 months. Customer support team is very supportive. Thanks for giving me a good experience. & classes are top notch
Frequently asked questions
Get your queries addressed right away
I've never used an online meeting app before; will you assist me in joining the session?
Of course, even if you're new to technology, our team is always available to assist you. Before the session begins, our team guides and assists each participant to the best of their abilities.
Will the class be taught by an experienced instructor?
Chef Sushil, our instructor, is knowledgeable and skilled in his field. He is not only humble, but also full of interesting insights that will help you easily understand the session.
Will the How To Start Your Baking Business B3 course help me start my own bakery?
Yes, the How To Start Your Baking Business B3 course can help you get started. Throughout the course, instructor Chef Sushil shares his years of experience with everyone, providing you with useful insights, tips, and techniques for starting your own baking business.
Will I be removed from the Whatsapp group once the course How To Start Your Baking Business B3 is completed?
No, you will not be removed from the Whatsapp group. After the course, the group transforms into an open Baking community in which like-minded individuals share their work, ideas, and experience.
How will the How To Start Your Baking Business B3 course class be conducted?
All online How To Start Your Baking Business B3 course classes are LIVE, conducted over the Zoom app. Please make sure you install the Zoom app before the scheduled live class.
Is the How To Start Your Baking Business B3 course classes recorded or LIVE?
We provide LIVE practical classes conducted by our expert instructors. Everything will be shown in the live How To Start Your Baking Business B3 course
Who will be teaching in these classes How To Start Your Baking Business B3 course?
We hire the industry's top experts after multiple screening rounds. All our instructors are highly experienced and well-versed with the topics of How To Start Your Baking Business B3 course that they are covering.
Can I do How To Start Your Baking Business B3 course along with the instructor?
Yes absolutely! We encourage you to do How To Start Your Baking Business B3 course along with the instructor for maximum learning. We share all ingredients/products beforehand in the ebook so that you are prepared beforehand.
What if I am not available during the live session of How To Start Your Baking Business B3 course?
No problem! You get lifetime access to recordings of the same LIVE How To Start Your Baking Business B3 course after 30 mins and you can watch anytime.
Can the How To Start Your Baking Business B3 course timings be changed?
Sorry, the How To Start Your Baking Business B3 course timings are fixed. However, you can watch recordings in case you miss attending the live class. However, we highly recommend everyone to take LIVE classes.
When is the certificate provided for the How To Start Your Baking Business B3 course?
Your certificate will be ready for download immediately after the How To Start Your Baking Business B3 course is over.
The fee listed is for a single session or for the entire How To Start Your Baking Business B3 course?
The amount listed is for the entire How To Start Your Baking Business B3 course along with LIVE classes, doubt sessions, study material, recordings, certificate. Hard to believe, but it's true!
For more queries please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Still confused about joining the course?
Don't worry! We will be glad to assist you. Feel free to request a call back and someone from our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Why you should take this How To Start Your Baking Business B3 course
Learn everything LIVE
Learn all the tips, tricks and techniques of baking from an expert instructor.
Lifetime Recording Access
You will have lifetime access to recordings of the live Baking courses.
Be a part of growing community
Join a community with like-minded people. Exchange ideas, take suggestions, and grow together.
Get access to your Certificate
A certificate featuring the logo of the institution that enhances your baking abilities.
Get Study materials
A comprehensive Baking study guide to complement your learning.
Become an entrepreneur
Gain the confidence and skills you need to start your own business and become an entrepreneur.