Why You Should Sell on Paytm
In this blog post, we will tell you everything you need to know about selling on Paytm, and why you should do it. Paytm is one of the most popular online marketplaces in India. It is a one-stop destination for all your shopping needs, whether you are looking for clothes, electronics, or anything else. Paytm also has a huge user base, which means that there is a good chance that your target audience is already using the platform. Another reason to sell on Paytm is that it is very easy to set up your shop. You can be up and running in just a few minutes, and there is no need to worry about hosting or maintaining a website. Paytm takes care of all of that for you. Finally, Paytm offers a very competitive commission structure for sellers. This means that you can keep more of the profits from your sales, and reinvest them into your business. So, what are you waiting for? Start selling on Paytm today!
Setting Up Your Paytm Seller Account
Who can become a Paytm seller?
• An individual in their capacity may register and sell their goods through the Platform
• Sole proprietorships, limited liability companies and limited liability companies can be incorporated and registered with PAYTM. All transactions are processed through this entity
• Limited Liability Partnership can register itself as a seller
• A partnership company can also register itself
Required documents for Paytm seller registration
• Company, LLP, firm, or individual name is required
• The valid phone number of the legal entity that is self-registering
• Valid email address of the entity
• PAN Card – In the case of a corporation, LLP or partnership, the PAN card with the legal entity’s name is required, while in the case of an individual, the PAN card with the individual’s name must be presented upon registration
• Bank Account – The details of the company’s current bank account are required
• GST Registration – All businesses from April 2017 must be registered under Goods and Services Tax (GST). According to the government statement, all companies selling goods on an e-commerce platform must be registered under GST. This development has been in effect since April 1, 2017. The documents required for registration are:
• PAN card
• A voided cheque from the account where payments will be received.
• Aadhaar card
• An e-mail address
• Phone number
Steps to register as a Paytm seller
Step 1: All the above documents must be ready
Step 2: Go to the URL www.seller.paytm.com/login
Step 3: The “REGISTER” form must be completed by submitting all relevant details such as name, email address and documents
Step 4: For verification, an email will be sent to the registered email address and an additional SMS will be sent to the registered phone number
Step 5: Once the verification is completed, the KYC documents need to be submitted i.e. H. the proof of identity (PAN CARD) and proof of address of the legal entity or person
Step 6: The products are then cataloged. For the best user experience, you can hire a professional photographer and model to present your products in an attractive way
Step 7: The cataloged items can be listed on Paytm as well as displayed on your website. There are no registration fees for listing the products on Paytm
Step 8: Paytm charges a certain amount for hosting the products. Once all these steps are completed, the seller can start selling the products. As soon as the goods are sold, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
How To Earn Profit By Selling On Paytm
Selling on Paytm and earning a profit!
• Creating a seller account on Paytm is easy and only takes a few minutes. Simply go to the Paytm website and click on the “Sell on Paytm” button.
• Next, you’ll need to create an account by entering your email address and password. Once you’ve done this, you’ll be able to log in and start listing your products.
• When listing your products, be sure to include clear and concise product descriptions. You’ll also want to upload high-quality photos of your products.
• Once you’ve created your listings, it’s time to set up your payment methods. Paytm offers a few different options, such as bank transfer, credit/debit card, and UPI.
• Once you’ve set up your payment methods, you’re ready to start selling on Paytm! Be sure to promote your listings on social media and other online platforms to get the word out. By following these steps, you’ll be selling on Paytm in no time!