What is Shopclues?
Shopclues is an online marketplace that offers a wide range of products from electronics to home & kitchen appliances, fashion, and more. It is a one-stop destination for all your shopping needs. Shopclues was founded in 2011 with the mission of providing a safe and convenient online shopping experience to consumers in India.
Shopeclues offers a wide range of products across categories, including Electronics, Home & Kitchen, Fashion, and more. Our extensive product range, competitive prices, and convenient shopping experience make shopclues the preferred choice of millions of customers in India. If you are looking for an easy and convenient way to shop for your needs, Shopclues is the right choice for you!
How to create a Shopclues seller account?
The ShopClues seller account registration process to qualify as a seller on ShopClues is straightforward. Below are details on how to register as a merchant with ShopClues:
• Visit the ShopClues official website.
• Once you’ve logged in, you’ll see different titles that link to different sections of the website. One of these is marked as “dealer registration”. Anyone who wants to sell their products and services can click on it. Once you click on it, you will go to another section. Among other things, all relevant details such as your full name, proof of residence, mobile phone number, the type of your company, and the trading name of your online business will be requested. You must be accurate in all of your details and create an appropriate login name and secure password.
• After completing these formalities, you need to submit the form.
• The next formality is to enter the details of your trading company such as B.’s Name, phone number, and location.
• Providing details of where the goods are stored for collection by the relevant courier authorities once online orders have been placed.
• You now enter the bank details from where you will make the necessary and timely payments.
• The penultimate step is to agree to all the terms and conditions related to becoming a seller on ShopClues. This section also shows all the details related to the ShopClues seller fees, how to pay and how to fulfill them.
• The final step of the ShopClues seller registration process involves the systematic organization of the catalogs that you need to upload to the ShopClues storefront.
Every aspiring ShopClues merchant must provide clear documentation, which is a requirement to become a ShopClues seller. Below are the details of the various documents:
• If you are the sole owner of your business, you will need to provide your residential address, PAN, Aadhar card, and passport details. In addition, you must provide bank statements (for the desired period).
• If you are registering as a commercial entity, you will need to submit said PAN, Aadhar card, and Proof of Residence details. You must also provide details of the registered company through which you advertise your goods on ShopClues. Another important template here is a GST or VAT certificate.
• Suppose your company is a limited liability company. You must provide your limited liability company PAN card details, a copy of the memorandum, and the certificate of incorporation of your company. In addition, you must provide evidence of all invoices related to the operation of your company, e.g. B. Electricity, telephone, rent, lease/ownership agreement.
• If your commercial business is a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), you will need to provide an LLP PAN card, certificate of registration, alliance agreement, and employee information.
ShopClues Seller Fees
Every eCommerce or marketplace platform charges a certain fee for its merchants, sellers, wholesalers, and others who use the platform to sell their goods. ShopClues also charges a fee in two different categories. These include charging a sales service fee to sellers, as well as a fulfillment fee for completing each transaction. Sellers should familiarize themselves with the nature of the fees charged to them. These fees vary depending on the category of goods sold. In addition to this fee, sellers are also charged a standard service tax. Every seller needs to make a profit, and therefore you need to study the details of all fees carefully to avoid losses
If you’re looking to start selling on ShopClues, then this guide should have given you all the information you need to get started. The process is relatively straightforward, and once you’re up and running, there are plenty of tips and tricks that can help you maximize your sales. So what are you waiting for? Start selling today! If you have any questions or need any help, then be sure to check out the ShopClues seller help center, where you can find all the information you need to get started. Good luck!