Candle Making B9
Instructed By Gunjan Sharma
Hindi & English
Have you ever been curious about the process of candle making? If so, here's an opportunity for you to learn and create your own beautiful candles. Over the course of 8 days, join Gunjan Sharma in a live session where you will gain valuable knowledge and skills in creating various types of candles, such as piped, mould, jar, and wine glass candles. You'll also receive tips and tricks to enhance your candle making abilities and leave with a stunning final product.
This course offers the following benefits for FREE 😍
Let's explore the benefits of enrolling in this course.
Learn-by-doing with recorded classes
In 8 Days, you will learn:
Live class was held at 22 Mar, 23. Recording is available.
Theory with Illustrations1h
- Learn about the different types of waxes, their benefits, melting points, and temperatures to add colours and fragrances - Gain in-depth knowledge about wicks, wick holders, and moulds, and understand the essential concepts of candle making with illustrations
Live class was held at 24 Mar, 23. Recording is available.
- Explore the world of mould candles with silicone, aluminium, and polycarbonate moulds - Gain hands-on experience in creating trendy mould candles, including pillars, and learn about the theoretical knowledge of moulds in the session and PDF
Live class was held at 27 Mar, 23. Recording is available.
All About Jar Candles1h
- Learn about one-wick, two-wick, and three-wick candles in different jars with theoretical knowledge and practical demonstration - Discover the world of jar glitter candle making with beginner and advanced courses, and learn how to create unique and beautiful candles
Live class was held at 29 Mar, 23. Recording is available.
Wine Glass Candles with Gel Wax1h
- Create stunning gel wax candles in wine glasses with this introductory course - Learn the basics of troubleshooting common issues and creating candles that burn evenly and cleanly, and experiment with different colours and scents
Live class was held at 31 Mar, 23. Recording is available.
- Gain a beginner's guide to piped candles, including the different types of wax used, equipment needed, and basic techniques - Learn how to create complex piped candle designs, advanced techniques for colour blending and layering, and different styles and themes for piped candle decoration
Live class was held at 03 Apr, 23. Recording is available.
- Learn how to colour candles without candle colours using wax crayons, and decorate candles with shells, sparkles, flowers, paints, etc. - Learn about different types of candle wax and wicks and make a beautiful candle from leftover candle wax
Live class was held at 05 Apr, 23. Recording is available.
- Learn the basics of packaging and try out new ideas, such as DIY packages, standard packaging, festive packaging, hampers, etc. - Watch a live demonstration of candle packaging and learn all aspects of packaging to make your candles stand out
Live class was held at 07 Apr, 23. Recording is available.
- Learn how to stand out in the market, identify the biggest market to invest in for candles, reduce making costs, and transportation to other cities - Focus on using mould candle making as a potential business opportunity, learn how to market your candles, set up an online store, and create unique and marketable products
Meet Your Instructors
You will be guided through your sessions by these instructors
Gunjan Sharma is a dynamic teacher, passionate skincare formulator, and entrepreneurial mother. As the proud founder of DaisyBloom® Skincare, she has dedicated herself to creating luxurious and chemical-free beauty products that are both safe for consumers and the environment. With a background in teaching, Gunjan brings a unique perspective to the world of skincare, and her commitment to natural beauty is reflected in her mission to empower others to feel confident in their own skin. Launching her brand in 2016 and officially registering it, Gunjan's passion for skincare and her unwavering dedication to her customers have made DaisyBloom® a trusted name in the industry. Her commitment to high-quality, effective, and eco-friendly products sets her apart, making Gunjan a true leader in the world of skincare.
Conducted over 120+ Sessions
Teaches in English & Hindi
Rating of 4.9/5
5+ years of Experience
Taught over 300K+ students
We are a perfect match if you are
Upgrade your Skills
Anyone interested in upgrading their skill set and launching their own brand.
Small Business Owner
Those who are interested in mastering & strengthening their skills.
Online Certificates to Prove Your Skills
✅ Official and Validated
Get an official certificate that is validated and verified by Alippo
🎯 Share with ease
Feel free to share this with your friends, family and customers on Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram or in your resume
🏅 Gain recognition
Certificate with institution logo to enhance your credibility.
Take a look at what our customers have to say about our courses
Students loved this Course
5K+ Students loved it!
Has a wonderful learning experience. All our doubts were clarified so patiently and the methods were taught very clearly .
Your classes are really very great ma'am all the topics are so clear and crisp. Just amazing
आप बहुत अच्छी तरह से सिखाते हैं, इसलिए मैं आपको पसंद करता हूँ। मैं आगे भी आपसे सीखना चाहता हूँ।
Lovely app. Excellent for learning new skills, either as a hobby or professional/business purpose. Classes are structured, conducted and managed very well.
Very resourceful classes. I like their courses because of fine teachers and realistic pricing. Worth a try for all.😊
Frequently asked questions
Get your queries addressed right away
Can I watch Candle Making B9 course recordings anytime I want?
Yes, these Candle Making B9 course recordings will be accessible for the lifetime, and you can watch them whenever you want on the Alippo app.
Are the Candle Making B9 course classes recorded or LIVE?
This Candle Making B9 course was previously held live and is now available as a recorded course.
Who will be conducting the classes for Candle Making B9 course?
We hire the industry's top experts after multiple screening rounds. All our instructors are highly experienced and well-versed with the topics of Candle Making B9 course that they are covering.
Will this recorded Candle Making B9 course help me with all my queries?
Yes, the recorded Candle Making B9 course contains all of the same information as the live session.
Will I be getting the certificate and pdf for Candle Making B9 course?
Yes, you will get the certificate and a fully detailed free ebook with the Candle Making B9 course.
Can I make along with the instructor in this recorded Candle Making B9 course?
Yes, you can make with our instructor, you can also take help from the free ebook we provide.
For more queries please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Still confused about joining the course?
Don't worry! We will be glad to assist you. Feel free to request a call back and someone from our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
How to make basic candle at home
Estimated time of making: 20 minutes
A candle is a device used to produce light through the process of combustion. It typically consists of a wax or wax-like substance, a wick, and a holder to contain the wax as it burns. The wick is usually made of cotton and is coated in wax to make it burn more slowly and evenly.
Thermometer, Container, Double Boiler
Wax, Wick, Essential oils, Colour
Step 1: Prepare your work area
Prepare your work area by laying down newspapers or a drop cloth to catch any wax spills. Choose the container you want to use for your candle. Make sure it is clean and dry. Measure the amount of wax you will need for your container. You can do this by filling the container with water and pouring the water into a measuring cup. Use this measurement to determine the amount of wax needed.
Step 2: Melt and add colours
Melt the wax in a double boiler or heat-resistant container over a pot of boiling water. Use a thermometer to monitor the temperature of the wax. Different types of wax have different melting temperatures. Soy wax melts at a lower temperature (around 120-140 degrees Fahrenheit), while beeswax and paraffin wax melt at higher temperatures (around 160-180 degrees Fahrenheit). Once the wax has melted, add any colour or fragrance you want to use. Essential oils can be added for fragrance, while colouring can be added for a decorative touch. Dip the wick in the melted wax and place it in the centre of the container. Use a wick holder or pencil to keep the wick centred.
Step 3: Cooling of candle
Dip the wick in the melted wax and place it in the centre of the container. Use a wick holder or pencil to keep the wick centred. Pour the melted wax into the container, making sure the wick stays centred. Leave a small amount of space at the top of the container. Allow the candle to cool and harden. This may take several hours. Trim the wick to about 1/4 inch before lighting the candle.
Step 4: Enroll
To learn more advanced candles enrol in candle making master course
Why you should take this Candle Making B9 course
Learn everything LIVE
Learn all the tips, tricks and techniques of baking from an expert instructor.
Lifetime Recording Access
You will have lifetime access to recordings of the live Baking courses.
Be a part of growing community
Join a community with like-minded people. Exchange ideas, take suggestions, and grow together.
Get access to your Certificate
A certificate featuring the logo of the institution that enhances your baking abilities.
Get Study materials
A comprehensive Baking study guide to complement your learning.
Become an entrepreneur
Gain the confidence and skills you need to start your own business and become an entrepreneur.