Are you looking for some egg-free baking recipes? Maybe you're allergic to eggs or you're trying to reduce your cholesterol intake. Either way, you'll be happy to know that there are plenty of recipes out there for eggless baking. In this blog post, we'll discuss some of the best egg-free baking recipes around.
4 Egg-Free Baking Recipes That Will Leave You Drooling
• Fresh eggless banana bread
• Eggless tutti frutti cake
• Eggless vanilla cupcakes
Fresh Eggless Banana Bread
- Banana (mashed) - Make sure to use all your overripe bananas for this!
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking powder
- Vegetable oil
- Lemon juice
• Preheat oven to 350F. In a large bowl, mash your bananas, lemon juice, and vegetable oil. Next add your dry ingredients - flour, sugar, and baking powder.
• Spray non-stick spray in a loaf pan. Place your loaf pan on a baking sheet before putting it in the oven. These pans vary slightly and sometimes the batter can overflow while cooking. It's a safety measure to keep your oven clean just in case.
Bake for 1 hour and test with a toothpick. If it comes out clean, then it's done.
• Let your banana cool before removing it from your loaf pan.
Discover more recipes on bread. Click the below link to explore them all
Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake
• All-Purpose Flour – 1 1/4 cups + 1 tbsp
• Baking powder - 1 tsp
• Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
• Condensed milk - 3/4 cup
• Butter - 5 tbsp melted butter
• Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
• Tutti-Frutti - 6 tbsp
• Milk - 1/4 cup
1. Mix tutti-frutti with 1 tbsp wholemeal flour and set aside.
2. In a deep bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour, baking soda, and baking powder, mix well and set aside.
3. In another bowl, mix butter, condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Mix it gently.
4. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix gently with a spatula.
5. Now add the milk and mix gently to form a batter with a dripping consistency.
6. Add the tutti frutti and mix gently.
7. Pour batter into an 8"*8" square cake pan and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C (360 degrees F) for 35-40 minutes.
8. Allow to cool slightly, loosen the edges with a knife and release the mould by turning the mould on a wire rack and tapping lightly to release the cake.
9. Cut into squares and serve immediately or store in an airtight container. Use as needed.
Learn more about cakes from our detailed blog on cakes
• Cardamom powder
• All-purpose flour
• Wheat flour
- Combine Dry Ingredients - In a large mixing bowl, mix all the flours, salt, and cardamom powder. Whisk all dry ingredients together.
- Add Ghee — Gradually add ghee (in a semi-solid state) to dry ingredients. Using your fingers, work the ghee into the flour mixture until fully incorporated. Add melted ghee and mix until the mixture comes together like a dough.
- Make Dough Balls - Using your hands, take 2 tablespoons of dough and roll it into a small golf-sized ball. Lightly flatten and dough, and using your fingers, smooth the edges. Place them on a greased baking sheet. Make a small "X" or criss-cross line on all of the nankhatais and sprinkle cardamom powder on top.
- Chill Dough - Cover and chill the dough for 30 minutes to an hour. This is an important step and will prevent excessive spread.
- Bake - Once cool, bake the nankhatais in a preheated oven for 14-16 minutes or until just lightly golden on the edges.
- Cool - After baking, remove from the oven and place on the counter. Allow the freshly baked Nankhatais to cool on the tray for 4-5 minutes. Then place the nankhatai on a wire rack to cool. As they cool, the nankhatai will continue to firm up.
Cookies can be tough to make sometimes but don't worry we can help you. Check out the link attached below
Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes
• 1/2 cup cottage cheese
• 1/4 tsp baking soda
• 1/4 cup
• 6 tbsp sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
• 3/4 cup
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 degrees. Line a 6-cup muffin tin with muffin cases or spray with nonstick spray. Put aside.
- Now put 1/2 cup cottage cheese in a bowl.
- Add 1/4 tsp baking powder to the curd.
- Mix well and set aside for 2 to 3 minutes. The baking soda will begin to activate the curd and bubble up, making it fluffy. This is called the bubble effect.
- Continue to add 6 tablespoons sugar and 1/4 cup oil.
- Mix until the sugar is dissolved and the oil is well blended.
- Now add 1 tsp vanilla essence & mix again
- Sift in 3/4 cup Maida and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Mix until well blended, but do not mix too vigorously. The dough is now ready.
- Using an ice cream scoop (or any spoon), fill the muffin cases 2/3 full with the batter. Double tap and release air bubbles.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove cupcakes from the oven and transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy them as is or top them with chocolate ganache frosting or buttercream frosting.
Various Things To Avoid While Eggless Baking
There are various things to avoid while eggless baking to ensure your final product will turn out just as delicious as if you had used eggs. One common egg replacement is to use a quarter cup of applesauce instead of one egg. However, this substitution can make your baked goods overly moist. If you find your eggless cake or quick bread is too moist, reduce the amount of applesauce or another egg replacer by half. Another error while baking without eggs is not including a leavening agent. Without eggs, you need to be sure to add baking powder or baking soda to your recipe to help the cake or bread rise. Additionally, be careful not to overmix the batter when baking without eggs. This can cause the gluten in the flour to develop, making your final product tough instead of light and fluffy. When measuring the flour, avoid scooping it directly from the container. This can lead to packing the flour, resulting in too much flour being used. Instead, spoon the flour into the measuring cup and level it off with a knife. By following these tips, you can avoid common mistakes while eggless baking and end up with a delicious, homemade treat!
If you're looking for a creative and delicious way to bake without eggs, look no further than Eggless baking. This unique baking method uses a variety of substitutes for eggs to create delectable treats that are sure to please everyone. Whether you're looking for an egg-free cake or an eggless cookie recipe, Eggless baking has something for you. So why not give it a try? You might be surprised at just how delicious eggless baking can be.