Do you have a sweet tooth? Do you love the smell of fresh baking? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then this is the blog for you! Here you will find recipes for all sorts of delicious baked snacks, as well as tips and techniques to help you perfect your baking skills. So what are you waiting for? Get baking!
Two Mouthwatering Baked Snacks Recipes That You'll Love
• Granola bars
|Rolled oats||1 2/3 cups|
|Oats process until finely ground in a food processor or blender||1/3 cup|
|Granulated sugar||3/4 cup|
|Ground cinnamon||1/4 teaspoon|
|Pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, or a combination||1/4 cup|
|Dried cranberries||1/2 cup|
|Melted butter||1/4 cup|
|Vanilla extract||1 teaspoon|
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-inch by 13-inch skillet.
- In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, processed rolled oats, sugar, salt, cinnamon, pumpkin seeds, flaxseed, and cranberries.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the honey, melted butter, vanilla extract, and water until well combined. Add to bowl with oatmeal. Mix well.
- Spread the granola in the prepared pan and press down firmly. Pat the granola again to be sure. Bake until granola is golden on the edges, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, loosen the edges and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- While still in the pan, cut the bars with a sharp knife or scraper, carefully remove and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- The granola bars will keep for up to a week if individually wrapped in plastic wrap. If it's humid in the kitchen, it's best to store the bars in the fridge.
|Rice flour||2 cups|
|Fresh cream or homemade Malai||7 tablespoons|
|Turmeric powder||1 tsp|
|Red chilli powder||2 tsp|
|Cumin powder||2 teaspoons|
|Salt to taste|
|Water for kneading|
|Oil for brushing||1 tsp|
|Water for kneading|
- In a mixing bowl, combine heavy cream, oil, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, toasted cumin powder, sesame seeds, and asafoetida (hing).
- Mix everything together and then add rice flour and salt.
- Mix well with fingertips until a crumb-like mixture forms.
- Knead into a smooth dough with light hands, gradually adding water.
- The dough should be soft, smooth, and moist. I covered and kept aside for 20 minutes. cover with a damp cloth.
- Grease the chakli machine well and put the star-shaped blade inside. I have the normal original machine. You can use other types you have.
- Form two balls from the kneaded dough. Roll it into a stick and then put it in the chakli press machine.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Take the chakli press machine and start making chakli from the middle and press it into a spiral shape in 3-4 rounds, then cut and connect with the last round. These will come out right with practice. Brush them with oil.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180C for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the chakli cool down. The chaklis are ready to serve. You can keep them in the airtight jar for 15 days and enjoy them with a cup of tea or coffee.
Important Baking Equipments You Need While Making Baked Snacks
Baked snacks are a great way to show your culinary skills to your friends and family. But to make the perfect baked snack, you need to have the right equipment. Here is a list of the baking equipment you need to make the perfect baked snack.
1. An oven - This is the most essential piece of equipment you need for baking. Without an oven, your baked snacks will not be cooked properly and will not taste as good.
2. Baking trays - These are used for cooking the snacks on. Make sure you get the right size for your oven.
3. Baking parchment - This is used to line the baking trays. It prevents the snacks from sticking to the trays and makes them easier to remove.
4. A cooling rack - This is used to cool the baked snacks when they come out of the oven.
5. An electric mixer - This is used to mix the ingredients. With these pieces of equipment, you will be able to make the perfect baked snack.
Baked snacks are the perfect treat for when you're looking for something sweet but don't want to overdo it. They're simple to make and can be tailored to your liking with whatever ingredients you have on hand. Plus, they're a great way to use up any overripe fruit you might have. So next time you're in the mood for a snack, try one of these baked recipes.