Eggs are a key ingredient in most cheesecakes, but what if you’re vegan, have an egg allergy or are just out of eggs? This eggless cheesecake recipe is for you! This creamy, dreamy dessert is full of all the flavour and none of the fuss.
This is the best eggless cheesecake recipe that you will find! It is so easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients. You will be amazed at how delicious this cheesecake is, and your friends and family will be impressed by your baking skills. This eggless cheesecake is perfect for any occasion, and it will be the hit of the party. Whether you are looking for a show-stopping dessert for a special event, or you just want to make a delicious treat for your family, this eggless cheesecake is sure to please. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Delicious Eggless Cheesecake Recipe
|Melted Butter - 30g
|Fresh cream (~25% fat)
|Whipping Cream (~35% fat)
1. Preheat the oven to 170℃.
2. We start by preparing our sour cream. This, along with the lemon juice, gives our cheesecake an intensified tangy flavour. Sour cream is readily available in many countries, but it is not directly available in India. That’s why we use fresh cream for our sour cream.
We take 100 g of fresh cream (Amul cream) and mix it with 5 g of lemon juice (about half a lemon) and shake both together vigorously in a mason jar. This will be kept undisturbed on your counter for at least 15 minutes or until needed again.
3. Now let’s make the crust of the cheesecake first. To do this, grind 5-6 digestive biscuits in a food processor/mill until evenly ground. Add melted butter to the crushed biscuits and mix well. The mixture shouldn’t be too moist but should come together when pressed. This forms the bottom crust of the cheesecake.
4. Place the cookie-butter mixture in a lined springform pan (both bottom and sides) and press down with a spatula or the bottom of a glass to form a tightly compacted crust at the bottom. Keep it aside.
5. Place cream cheese in a bowl and beat for just 15 seconds. That should loosen it up a bit. Add sugar and beat again for 30 seconds. Remember to use all ingredients at room temperature from now on!
6. Next, we add the condensed milk (milkmaid) to the bowl and mix again for 20-30 seconds. We don’t mix too much at once because we don’t want to introduce air into the mix. As well as mixing with the electric mixer, also fold in the mixture, scraping the sides of the bowl with a spatula from time to time.
7. Then add sour cream and whipped cream and mix after adding both.
8. Next we add the cornstarch and mix again, making sure there are no lumps at the end.
9. Finally add the lemon juice and mix for just 15 seconds. We don’t mix the batter too much after we put in the lemon juice. The consistency of the batter would be a bit thicker, not free-flowing.
10. Pour the cheesecake mixture onto the cookie and butter crust we made earlier and pat it out thoroughly. We want the batter to spread evenly in the pan and to get rid of any air bubbles that formed during the mixing process.
11. This cheesecake is baked in a double boiler. Because the baked cheesecake loves a medium-hot and humid environment for baking. To create the water bath, we place the cake tin in a baking tray with some water in it. But before we put it in the water bath, we have to make sure that the cake pan is closed correctly and that no water gets into the pan.
12. Bake the ensemble at 170℃ for 40 minutes without opening the oven door once. Then, after 40 minutes, turn off the oven and let it cool in the oven itself for another 40 minutes. Please do not open the oven door once.
13. After 40 minutes, remove the cheesecake from the oven. It’s okay if it’s still a bit shaky at this point. Place the cheesecake on a wire rack and let it come to room temperature.
14. After it has reached room temperature, place the cheesecake in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight before serving cold. phew! I know it takes a long time before we can enjoy this cheesecake even after baking, but believe me, it’s worth the wait.
The cheesecake keeps well in the fridge for 4-5 days. Enjoy!
Things To Avoid
There are a few things you need to avoid if you want your cake to be perfect. Here are four things to keep in mind when making your eggless cheesecake:
1. Avoid using too much flour. When making an eggless cheesecake, you must be careful not to use too much flour. Otherwise, your cake will be dense and dry. The key is to use just enough flour to bind the ingredients together.
2. Avoid using too much sugar. If you use too much sugar, your cake will be too sweet and can become sickly. The key is to find a balance between the sweetness of the cake and the tartness of the cheesecake filling.
3. Avoid using too much butter. Butter is essential to an eggless cheesecake, but you need to be careful not to use too much. Otherwise, your cake will be greasy and unhealthy. The key is to use just enough butter to create a smooth texture.
4. Avoid using too much cream. Cream is another key ingredient in an eggless cheesecake, but you need to be careful not to use too much. Otherwise, your cake will be too rich and can become cloying. The key is to use just enough cream to create a smooth texture.
Making an eggless cheesecake is not as difficult as it may seem. There are a few key tips to remember when making this dessert.
• The first tip is to use good quality cream cheese. This will ensure that your cheesecake is nice and smooth. Look for a brand that is soft and easy to spread.
• Next, you’ll need to find a good recipe. There are many recipes available online, so take your time to find one that you think will work well. Make sure to read the reviews before you choose a recipe, as this will give you an idea of how others have fared.
• Another important tip is to make sure that all of your ingredients are at room temperature before you start to bake. This will prevent your cheesecake from cracking.
• Finally, be patient when baking your cheesecake. Do not open the oven door frequently, as this can cause your cheesecake to sink. Allow it to bake slowly and evenly for the best results.
If you follow these tips, you should be able to make a delicious eggless cheesecake at home that your whole family will enjoy.