Why selling on Myntra is a great idea
Selling on Myntra is a great idea for several reasons. Myntra is one of the most popular online shopping platforms in India, with a wide range of products on offer. This gives you a large potential customer base to sell to. Myntra also has a good reputation for customer service, so you can be sure that your customers will be happy with their purchases. Finally, selling on Myntra is a great way to reach a wider audience for your products.
How to get started with selling on Myntra
Once you have all the documents ready after registering your business, you can apply for the registration process as a seller on Myntra. Here are the steps:
1. First, visit the Myntra official website.
2. Then click on the “Register Now” option and the seller registration application form will open on your device screen.
3. Complete the application form with the details requested in the form and attach the required documents.
4. After filling out the form, you need to confirm the captcha and click on the submit tab to complete the application process.
You must wait for a response from Myntra after submitting the application form. Once the application meets the Myntra parameters, you will receive instructions on how to proceed. You can get advice from the accounting expert responsible for you and your company.
Documentation required to become a seller on Myntra
Once your company is legally registered under the tag of any of the above legal entities, you will need some necessary documents before applying and registering your company as a seller on Myntra. The list of such documentation includes:
• Your company’s registration copy
• Your company’s GST registration certificate
• PAN card issued in your company’s name
• Active bank account with your company’s registered name
• If you wish to sell branded items, the letter of authorization from either the authorized dealer or the direct owner of the brand
• The TAN or TIN of your legally registered company
Have the scanned copies of the documents ready to speed up the registration steps.
What are the benefits of selling on Myntra?
As a Myntra seller, you should be aware of several compelling reasons for retailers to take an interest in Myntra and build a strong presence on the online platform:
• Once authorized, Myntra merchants enjoy full control over their merchandise. Businesses can handle orders, and internet business includes catalogues, the number of goods and product quality.
• To keep illegal sellers off the platform, every seller needs to present their Aadhar and PAN cards for authentication purposes.
• If the surplus or leftover stock somehow meets Myntra’s guidelines, Myntra sells the products.
Merchants do not have to spend anything on store fixtures, staff, and other costs associated with running a retail store with Myntra.
• Sellers are allowed to enlist the support of fashion innovators to help them design their wares. It enables retailers to adapt their offers to current trends.
• Even if orders remain minimal, Myntra guarantees a minimum return.
• Marketing of the products and promotions on social media is handled by Myntra, allowing sellers to focus on managing standards and selling their wares.
Onboarding experts at Myntra work directly with merchants to get their brands to market as quickly and efficiently as possible. This professional support allows businesses to update their products and receive consumer orders. It makes it easier for a retailer to deliver items to a customer. The trader is responsible for the maintenance of his goods.
The goods are picked up by Myntra delivery partners and delivered to the consumer. Because Myntra offers frequent payments and cash flow support, the merchant’s business can grow significantly faster. Myntra processes seller refunds within 1-2 business days. The money is paid to the seller’s bank account registered with Myntra after deducting the commissions.