Udaan Seller Central is a platform that helps sellers sell B2B products in bulk on Udaan. Provides tools and resources to help sellers successfully sell their products on his Udaan marketplace.
Sellers can use the platform to manage their listings. You can also use this platform to check how much you have earned and connect with buyers. Udaan Seller Central also provides support services such as technical assistance and seller onboarding.
Udaan Seller Registration Guide
To become a Udaan seller, please follow the steps below. Once done, you are done.
There is no registration fee for udaan, so you can apply for free. Udaan seller panel is very user friendly and easy to understand.
Step 1 Go to the Udan Seller Central website.
Step 2 Enter the mobile number you use to register with Udaan.
Step 3 Receive an OTP on the phone number you entered to verify your contact number. Step 4 Enter the requested details in the form. This includes your name, company name and PIN code (belonging to the company).
Step 5 After entering your details, you will be taken to the Merchant Dashboard.
You can also download and register the udaan seller app from Play Store. After completing the registration process, the seller can sell via his udaan seller login.
Go to Play Store and download the Udaan application.
Enter the phone number you want to register. Enter your OTP to verify your phone number.
Select one of the following documents:
- GST certificate
- Store and business license
- Aadhar Card
- Trade Certificate/License
- FSSAI registration
Upload the selected documents to send.
- Enter your GST number.
- Users are currently not accepting new applications for sale on Udaan.
- In this case, the user can contact the Udaan Seller Support Team by tapping on the “Support” menu.
- The user must tap the "Call me" button. The Udaan Seller Support Team will then be called. Make sure to call the number you register with Udaan.
After completing the registration, the user will be redirected to the udaan seller panel, from where they can manage their catalog, orders, analytics, and profile.
How To Contact Udaan Seller Support?
Step 1 Udaan sellers can be contacted by phone at +91-987-321-0987.
Step 2 Udaan sellers can send an email to email@example.com.
Step 3 Udaan seller can contact his 24/7 support via live chat.
Step 4 Udaan sellers can be contacted by submitting a ticket on the contact page of the website.
List of things to look for on the Udaan seller panel
- Udaan sellers should look for live products.
- Udaan sellers must confirm the order.
- Udaan sellers need to confirm payment.
- Udaan sellers need to look for logs.
- Udaan sellers should be responsible for customer support. Udaan sellers must confirm returns.
- Udaan sellers should check the settings.
- Udaan sellers need to verify the status of their Udaan seller account.
The best marketing tools with Udaan Seller Portal
- Promote your products to more users with Campaign Manager: Selling your products on Udaan is a great way to reach a wider audience. You can promote your products through the Udaan Marketplace or social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Improve your product listings with SEO: Selling agricultural products in Udaan is a very difficult task. Not only do you need to worry about finding the right product, you also need to make sure your listing is as optimized as possible for search engine optimization (SEO).
- Reach potential customers with email marketing: Email marketing is a great way to reach potential customers on Udaan. Email campaigns can be used to provide valuable content, showcase new products and services, and build customer relationships.
- Use analytics to track your marketing progress: Udaan is his online marketplace where users can sell her B2B products. To sell on Udaan, you first need to create an account and set up your products. You can then start selling by listing your products and setting prices. Udaan also offers features such as photo galleries, chat rooms, and rating systems to help grow your business.
- Udaan product social media: Udaan is an online marketplace for his physical B2B products in all categories. To sell on Udaan, you need to create a product listing and promote it on social media. You can promote your products on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram where your customers want to buy.
- Google Ads for Udaan Products: Udaan is a Google advertising service that allows businesses to sell online. Businesses can create accounts and buy ads to promote their products. Ads are posted on websites across the web and the company makes money based on the number of people who click on the ad.
What is the Udaan Merchant Fee?
Udaan seller fees are a set of fees that Udaan sellers must pay to the platform. These fees help Udaan offset the operating costs of the platform and benefit buyers and sellers.
The most important commission is the commission charged to the seller for each sale. This fee is based on the amount the buyer pays the seller and the number of days the sale occurs. The commission rate ranges from 0.5% to 2%.
Other seller fees include account maintenance fees, which help cover Udaan's costs associated with maintaining a seller account, listing fees, which help fund the creation and maintenance of listings, and withdrawal of funds from Udaan. Includes withdrawal fees to help cover Udaan's costs associated with seller's account.