Why to sell on Facebook?
With over 1 billion active users, Facebook presents a great opportunity to sell products around the world. There are many ways to target a small fraction of these users and help generate huge sales volumes. As an e-commerce entrepreneur, Facebook is a place you cannot ignore.
As the retail sector grows more Omni - channel strategy, offering more and more chances to sell in various locations, Facebook Marketplace allows companies to leverage the connections that are being used on Facebook.
To create a seller page on Facebook, follow these steps:
- Log in to your FB account. Click Create page. The following options will be displayed: If you want to open an online shop, select 'Brand or Product' as the page type.
- After clicking on "Brand or Product". You will see this:
As you can see, select a product category (click the dropdown arrow to see options). Also, enter your site name under the Brand or Product Name. Click the Get started button and that's it! The page is now created.
For example, I named the page "Ladies Suits" in the "Clothing" category:
Using Shopify to sell on Facebook
Shopify is the world's best and most preferred SAAS platform for launching online stores. It offers amazing features to take your business to the level you need it to be.
You'll need to sign up for Shopify and do take advantage of the 14-day free trial.
After creating an account with Shopify, log in and upload at least one product. After that, you'll need to add the Facebook sales channel to Shopify by following these simple steps.
- Go to your Shopify admin and click the (+) sign next to Sales Channels.
- When the Add Sales Channel dialog box opens, click the Add Facebook button
Once you've added your sales channel, simply connect your Facebook page account to Shopify using a simple command. After verification by Facebook (which can take up to 48 hours), you can start selling on your Facebook page.
Two Ways To Generate Leads On Facebook
Facebook is a powerful tool for businesses- with over 2 billion monthly active users, it’s a platform that provides endless opportunities for companies to reach new leads and customers. If you’re not utilizing Facebook to its fullest potential, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity.
Here are some tips and tricks on how to generate leads on Facebook:
1. Use Facebook Ads.
One of the best ways to generate leads on Facebook is to use Facebook Ads. With over 2 billion monthly active users, Facebook provides businesses with a vast audience to target. You can use Facebook’s built-in targeting options to target your ads to a specific audience, and you can use Facebook’s conversion tracking to track leads that come from your ads.
2. Use a Facebook Lead Form.
Another great way to generate leads on Facebook is to use a Facebook Lead Form. Lead forms are a great way to collect leads from Facebook, and they’re easy to set up. You can create a lead form by creating a new post on your Facebook business page that is easy for your users to understand.
Tips To Sell On Facebook
Selling on Facebook can be a great way to reach a large audience with your product or service. But how do you get started? Here are a few tips to get you started on selling on Facebook:
1. Create a Facebook Page for your business. This is a great way to promote your business and reach out to potential customers.
2. Use Facebook Ads to reach your target audience. Facebook Ads are a great way to reach people who are interested in what you have to offer.
3. Use Facebook Groups to connect with potential customers. Facebook Groups are a great way to connect with people who are interested in what you have to offer.
4. Use Facebook Pages to post updates about your product or service. This is a great way to keep potential customers updated on what you have to offer.
5. Use Facebook Events to promote your product or service. Facebook Events are a great way to reach potential customers and get them interested in what you have to offer.